The PPME Department is responsible for coordination of policy formulation, strategic planning, resource allocation and maintenance of NAS’s physical assets/utilities. It is charged with the overall monitoring and evaluation of practices and performance of all staff at the headquarters and NAS stations across the country.
The department is made up of the following units;
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Monitoring of performance of the staff and stations of the NAS.
• Develops a system of linking resource allocation to service output.
• Monitors the implementation of the budget.
• To undertake periodic review of the activities of NAS and its stations.